HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Goodman split system in my house. last year i had…

Customer Question
I have a Goodman split...
I have a Goodman split system in my house. last year i had my a/c tech pump down the freon back into compressor so that we could disconnect unit to do some work in yard
This year when we reconnected the unit the air handler turned on but the outside unit would not come on modle#WMC-1A 18000 btu.Ive been told it is not manufactuered any longer.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/17/2010
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 8 years ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Chat Conversation Started
gotoman for ac :

If you have power to unit check to make sure you have the wires hooked up correctly. You have lost charge on unit. Have you put gages on the unit. Russ

Customer:

I'll have to talk with a/c mechanic

gotoman for ac :

Good to know what questions to ask. Russ