HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

where can I get replacement light bulbs for a Trane remote…

Customer Question
where can I get replacement...
where can I get replacement light bulbs for a Trane remote panel?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
6/16/2010
HVAC Technician: Tom, HVAC Technician replied 8 years ago
Tom
Tom, HVAC Technician

Is there a number on the bulb or the base of the bulb?

Tom

There is no number on the bulbs. These are very small bulbs (not led's though) that fit inside a colored sleeve and the sleeve screws into the panel. The lights are to indicate power or warn of trouble with any aspect of system operation.

Ok, I saw you hadn't received a response and was trying to help. I don't know where to find them other than contacting a Trane dealer.

I thought if there was a number I could help. I'll opt out so others can view your question. Tom

Thanks...I have the problem solved on my own.