How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gotoman for ac Your Own Question
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 5175
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
gotoman for ac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a control valve for an older mobile home furnace made

Customer Question

I need a control valve for an older mobile home furnace made by the Lear Siegler Home Furnace division... It is a Robert Shaw "Unitrol" 1/2 PSI unit and I can't find a serial # XXXXX it, but it has a number above the Robert Shaw Grayson lettering which is 01-1720D. Can you help direct me to where I can buy a replacement valve?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 years ago.
That number does not come up. You can math your valve . Go to top right type in Robert Shaw LP gas valves. Pictures of gas valves will come up. You will be able to match very easily. Any problem locating it get back I will be glad to assist. Russ

Related HVAC Questions