How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask gotoman for ac Your Own Question
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 5206
Experience:  51 years of experience install design and repair of all makes and models of AC
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
gotoman for ac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 2002, Electric 81V52D, 50 gal. Hot water heater, The

Resolved Question:

I have a 2002, Electric 81V52D, 50 gal. Hot water heater, The water is not staying hot for vary long, I want to change the element and thermostat, But I do not know if it has a lower and upper element, I looked at it and the bottom had a thermosta, but I didn;t think to look at the top.
And I need to know wear I can buy the parts, Local Las Vegas, NV. or over the net. DEPENDABLE

Thanks ahead of time.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  gotoman for ac replied 7 years ago.
Your water heater has two 2500 watt heater in it. You can pick up those heaters at Home Depet or Lowes. Make sure you get the steel heaters they will last longer. Russ
gotoman for ac and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you