BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
12672042

my gas valve is part number vr8200a 2066 and i cant find a

my gas valve is part number vr8200a 2066 and i cant find a replacment that has the same numbers is there a replacment valve that has diffrent numbers that will work its a honeywell

Here is a link to a replacement valve.

The link is for info only, feel free to shop around.

http://americanhvacparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GSV800A1476A&Category_Code=

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thing is like 188.00 dollers is there a cheaper valve that will work, those last four numbers on the valve are they important cause there is a valve thats like 65.00 but the last 4 number are different

That is why I say the link is for info only. I just do not take the time to shop around...I just obtain the part number.

which is Honeywell v800a1476

here is another link - http://www.buildinghvac.com/acatalog/Products_Honeywell_V800A1476_Combination_Gas_Valve_1_2_3_4_V800A1476_4447.html

Now there could be another valve that would work. This is the valve that is the Honeywell direct replacement.

I do not know what your equipment is or its parameters are...but this the replacement.

I guess I do not understand your comment. Your question was -

my gas valve is part number vr8200a 2066 and i cant find a replacement that has the same numbers is there a replacement valve that has different numbers that will work its a honeywell

I gave you the exact valve replacement with the exact model that you can obtain.....AND 2 places to get it. What is missing?

Do you need more info than the exact valve that replaces yours?