How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rick Your Own Question
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 21763
Experience:  40+ yrs. experience as a licensed oil & gas technician.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Rick is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a Model 2450 Fasco Kick Heater (Part No. 0780-8500)

Resolved Question:

I have a Model 2450 Fasco Kick Heater (Part No. 0780-8500) and the motor needs to be replaced. Where can I find a supplier?

New Fairfield CT
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick replied 7 years ago.
HiCustomerbr />
Your best bet is a local plumbing supply house. There are online sources but buying local is a much better option. You can bring the old fan with you (you might want to replace the entire blower not just the motor) and the supply house can be sure you get the proper part..
Rick and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you