Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  Retired HVAC/ Electrical & Boiler contractor. Industrial
23932409

intertherm Model MGHA - 070ABFC - 02. My brother in law took

Customer Question

intertherm Model MGHA - 070ABFC - 02. My brother in law took a Coleman furnace/Ac unit out of his daughter's mobile home. He replaced it with the Intertherm and is trying to connect the wiring to the thermostat. The wiring does not match and he is unsure of what wire to connect to what wire. Can you give us any direction. His daughter has three children and they need heat in the house. Any direction would be helpful.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Mark Henley replied 7 years ago.

On the furnace there should be a terminal strip for the low voltage wiring ( on circuit board) , also on the thermostat there is a terminal strip, if you can tell me what letter designations you have on each I can give you the match-up to get it wired up.

Thanks

Mark