HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I need a wiring diagram For a coleman evcon dgat070bdc. I

Customer Question
I need a wiring diagram...
I need a wiring diagram For a coleman evcon dgat070bdc. I have had repeated problems with this unit, between having to replace the ignitor controller, relays and transformer. unfortunatly the wiring diagram on the electrical cover got wet, and is no longer usable. I asked a question 3 nights ago,and did not get an answer. perhaps this will
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 day by:
12/4/2009
HVAC Technician: Gina-Moderator, Moderator replied 8 years ago
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello, thank you for your question. The response rate on JustAnswer is typically very high but, unfortunately, some questions may go unanswered if, for example, they are not clearly worded, seem to request an answer for something that cannot be adequately explained in words online, or the Experts are not familiar with your issue to be able to help you adequately, or on occasion when the question value is too low for the complexity of the question. After considering these factors, please let us know if you are still interested in having it responded to, and also consider rephrasing your question or, if appropriate, increasing the question value.
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer