HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I am considering a quietside boiler for infloor heating/potable

Customer Question
combo for in-floor system &...
I am considering a quietside boiler for infloor heating/potable combo for in-floor system & water storage tank, with future runs to a fan coil. Heatloss is 25mbtuh. HaVE PASSIVE SOLAT FOR 50% SPACE HEAT & 25MBTUH FIREPLACE. NEE RECOMMENDEATION FOR BEST BOILER (NAT. GAS)

CURTIS L BIGGAR ARCHITECT
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: HVAC
11/10/2009
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 years ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor
Hi Curtis

The boiler that gets the best reviews from contractors aound here is

ww.triangletube.com

It is cheaper and easier to pipe than the competition and more forgiving. It has a modulating burner so it can accomodate a bigger load in the future while still operating efficiently at smaller loads.
Rick
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor