How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask BillyHvac Your Own Question
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 22541
Experience:  Endorsed for unlimited heating, cooling, oil burners, boilers, refrigeration, hydronics
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
BillyHvac is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a gas valve for my carrier furnace model 58GS075-3 series

Customer Question

I need a gas valve for my carrier furnace model 58GS075-3 series 01 75000btu. The numbers on the valve are ? S01278-706 model 646A-x 8650 it has a knob on top, 5 wire connections, 1/2" in/ ?3/4out. There is no name on the valve. Electric ignitor.

I hope this is enough. The valve when it switches off still leaks gas.

Does anyone know where I can get one?

Thanks, Marty
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  BillyHvac replied 7 years ago.

Check this link. Feel free to get the model number and shop around.