Jim Eastwood
Jim Eastwood, HVAC Mechanic
Experience:  I HAVE OVER 35 YEARS EXPERIENCE INSTALLING ,SERVICING, SELLING AND TROUBLESHOOTING RESIDENTIAL HVAC
15636860

I have a Nordyne Furnace model #M1GB-056A-BW with an emerson

Customer Question

I have a Nordyne Furnace model #M1GB-056A-BW with an emerson 115 volt motor Model #K48HXFJA-3842, HZ 60, HP 1/4, which a refrigerator air conditioner unit attached. Has been working fine for the past two years now, but now the blower wont work, it the motor that is burnt out, the capacitor burnt out or both. I click on to heat and it does not work, click on for cool, does not work and click onto vent and does not work?
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Jim Eastwood replied 8 years ago.
We need to determine if you have a high voltage or low voltage problem ....do you have meter to check voltage or amps
Brown hornet in order to answer your question I will typically need you to answer some questions for me and perform some task in order to know what your problem is. Are you there?