Rick Mather
Rick Mather, HVAC Technician
Experience:  35 years experience, HVAC
12095340

I have a goodman Heating A/c unit outside model PGB042125-1

Customer Question

I have a goodman Heating A/c unit outside model PGB042125-1 and the heat stopped working. The trouble light blinks twice indicating ng the end switch is open and to check the venter end switch??? I followed the wiring diagram and the End Switch leads me to some sort of combustion air or exhast air motor for the combustion chamber... What do I do now? The motor is always running when the unit is on....
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Rick Mather replied 8 years ago.
sounds like the induced draft fan proof switch. looks like a pie tin with a small rubber hose off of it and runs to the flue also. remove rubber hose and clean barbed fitting and hose most likely they are clogged DO NOT BLOW INTO DEVICE