How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ronald Your Own Question
Ronald, HVAC Mechanic
Category: HVAC
Satisfied Customers: 8
Experience:  2nd Generation Technician, Civil Engineer, SAFETY FIRST! Electricty, Gas & Carbon monoxide can kill.
Type Your HVAC Question Here...
Ronald is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where can I get parts for Montgomery Ward Signature oil burner

Resolved Question:

Where can I get parts for Montgomery Ward Signature oil burner heater Model # XXXXX?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: HVAC
Expert:  Ronald replied 8 years ago.
The furnace was built by another manufacturer and just branded with the Montgomery Ward emblems/sticker. The easiest way to find the part would be to google any numbers you can find on the unit or part. Nordyne was big into building units to be branded as whatever the customer requested. Googling any number you can find, like a model number or on the defective (or any) part should produce list of parts houses and they can back trace it to who actually manufactured it. If this works, please click the green "Accept" button. You can also give me the numbers and I will trace it. I would need the model and serial number and maybe the numbers from a relay. And remember: safety first - turn the power off before opening the panel. Thanks, Ron.
Ronald and other HVAC Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ronald replied 8 years ago.
Was this information helpful?