How to get help with HVAC questions
Some examples of customer concerns addressed by the HVAC Experts on JustAnswer include:
- Why does my furnace not kick on when the thermostat is set to a temperature above the ambient temperature of the room?
- What would you suggest as a replacement brand and tonnage for my York heat pump’s outside unit?
- My Bryant 90 Plus furnace is not heating. The exhaust fan comes on and goes off, but the furnace does not ignite.
- How do I remove a thermostat schedule and return it to manual mode?
Before reaching out for HVAC assistance, be prepare to answer these questions:
- What are the issues you’re experiencing
- Have you confirmed that the fault isn’t in your thermostat settings?
- Have you changed your filters recently?
- Do you intend to do the job yourself?
Keeping these questions in mind will save you valuable time as you seek the resolution you need.