Horse Veterinary

Horse veterinary questions? Ask an equine vet.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Soft soles on rear and lame, yes as did the farrier and

Customer Question
Soft soles on rear...

Soft soles on rear and lame

Veterinarian's Assistant: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?

Yes as did the farrier and nothing found just soft and must be sore tried to ride him to day and he kept trying to keep the weight off right rear check but seen nothing

Veterinarian's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. What is the horse's name and age?

Odean 17

Veterinarian's Assistant: What is the horse's name?

Odean

Veterinarian's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about Odean?

Not at this time

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Horse Veterinary
9/19/2017
Horse Veterinarian: Doctor.A, Veterinarian replied 11 months ago
Doctor.A
Doctor.A, Veterinarian

Hello. I am Dr A and would love to help. What question can i answer for you?

I understand your horse is lame, and may have soft soles .Is there something I can answer for you?