Doctor.A
Doctor.A, Veterinarian
Experience:  I am licensed to practice Veterinary Medicine in multiple states, as well as Board Certified In Equine Surgery.
75359699

I was riding my horse and had Niki with me. We ran into a

Customer Question

I was riding my horse and had Niki with me. We ran into a mountain lion. Sttupid me got down with my wepon, to shoot it. End result. I lost Niki, The cat ran off. I was in Calif. I am now in N.D. and I need another service dog. My Commet (my horse was given to Kelly our 5 year old neighbor girl. But Lord she can ride, and she loves him. I still have severe Multiple Sclerosis and want II consider far worse Osteopeosis.. Doc did a bone scan af3 times a day, toter my MRI. 3 DOC'S later agreed they had never seen bone density that low. I am now on the new MS Cure. Has not hit the market yet. I am doing great. Get to it Jamie, I need another Service dog. I have to walk times a day to build my bones back up. On all kinds of bone density building meds. My problem, Not from N.D. were do I locate a sevice dog?
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. Have you looked to see if there is a wound on their foot?
Customer: Jamie Arnold (###) ###-####
JA: What is the dog's name?
Customer: Was Niki. The Cougar killed her. Which iis why I am looking for another service dog. I live on $ 1000.00 a month. Social Security. I can not afford thousands for another dog. Do you know where I should go in Fargo N.D
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your dog?
Customer: No she was protecting me and Commet my horse. If I h
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 month ago.

Hello. I am Dr A and would love to help as best I can.

I am not from ND, but it appears that "service dogs for america" is based in ND. Have you contacted them?

http://www.servicedogsforamerica.org/

Expert:  Doctor.A replied 1 month ago.

I'm just following up on our conversation about your pet. How is everything going?

Doctor.A