Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

What antibiotic is used for HGE

Customer Question

What antibiotic is used for HGE
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Scott Perry replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** and I am a veterinarian that can answer your question. I understand you are wanting to know what antibiotic is used for HGE (hemorrhagic gastroenteritis). Is that correct?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
He is feeling much better. He eat s little chicken and rice, and is drinking some water on his own. Has been up walking around for an hour now. He looks better I do ot need you're help right now I will wait and speak to his dr in the am. Thank you very much. I hope you do not charge my credit card as I did not need hel right now.