Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

My horse has a softball size lump on his belly he is

Customer Question

my horse has a softball size lump on his belly he is overweight it does'nt seem to bother him but I am worried about it
JA: I'm sorry to hear that. The Expert will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Veterinarian should know about your horse?
Customer: no not at this time I just bought in Oct so I don't have much history
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Dr. Gabby replied 3 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am happy to help you with your question. Give me just a moment to respond and type.

Is the bump hot to the touch or painful? Is he acting ill? Are bugs/insects out this time of year where you are?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The bump is not hot to the or painful, he is not acting ill but there are bugs out, today it seems to have spread out it is not like a ball anymore more like a thick pancake
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I have decided to call my own vet he is coming out tomorrow so thanks for your help