Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

Colic, he didn't poop a lot last night kicked at belly then

Customer Question

colic
JA: I'll do all I can to help. What is wrong with the horse?
Customer: he didn't poop a lot last night kicked at belly then layed down got him up no gurgling in tummy already gave mineral oil and im, walking him 18 yrs quarter
JA: Could be a lot of things that cause lethargy. The Veterinarian will know how to help the horse. What is the horse's name?
Customer: Peppy
JA: Is there anything else the Veterinarian should be aware of about Peppy?
Customer: he coliced bad a year ago vet was out our hay is really gd and I water it down he is a rescue and is hungary a lot weight is 1000-1200 a lot had him for 1 1/2 yrs now
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Doctor.A replied 11 months ago.

Hello. I am Dr A and would love to help. What can I answer for you?