Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian
Experience:  Board Certified Equine Surgeon, Lameness and Sports Medicine Specialist DVM, BSc
13958431

I want ask you about if you know some medicine

Customer Question

.I want ask you about if you know some medicine for horses that i can use it for ( Camel Racing ) for giving some energy for the camel and it's not showed in the examination test.
Some people told me, they say " there are some medicine for horses for example : they give dose of medicine for the horse N#1 and then they take the blood from this horse and then give it to horse N#2 before 5 days for racing, And they say it for me they will not show it in the blood " ?
Is that right ???
Im just want a medicine that will not show in the Examination test !
I waiting ur reply,
thank you
i want some medicine when i use it they can't show it in the examination race
Category: Horse Veterinary
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Camille and I’m a moderator for this topic. We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit. I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of our Experts? Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question. Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Pet to Legal. Thank you, Camille~Moderator