Horse Veterinary

Horse Veterinary Questions? Ask an Equine Vet.

Ask a Veterinarian,

Horse Veterinary

OUR HORSE ACCIDENTAL WAS FEED ALFALFA AND

Customer Question
HELLO OUR HORSE ACCIDENTAL WAS...
HELLO OUR HORSE ACCIDENTAL WAS FEED ALFALFA FOR EVENING AND MORNING
LAST NIGHT AND TODAY BEFORE IT WAS NOTICED. SHOULD I HAVE ANY CONCERNS,
SINCE SHE IS ON STRAIGHT TIMOTHY.
THANK YOU
FRANK HUSBAND IN TROUBLE
HENDERSON HORSE NAME MISTIE MOON
14 YR OLD WE CONTACTED OUR LOCAL VET
AND THEY ARE INSURGERY
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Horse Veterinary
6/18/2015
Horse Veterinarian: Dr. Gabby, Horse Veterinarian replied 2 years ago
Dr. Gabby
Dr. Gabby, Horse Veterinarian
Hello Frank. Thank you for asking your question. Sorry to hear you are in trouble. My name is***** will try to help. So she is not having any symptoms and everything seems normal right? And the last time she had alfalfa was this morning? How much alfalfa did you give her? Do you have any banamine (medicine for gastrointestinal pain) on hand?
Dr. B.
Dr. B.
Dr. B., Horse Veterinarian