Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I replaced a twilight bulb today and while all the rear

Customer Question
I replaced a twilight...

I replaced a twilight bulb today and while all the rear taillights work (brake / reverse / turn signal) the running lights do not come on when the vehicle is turned on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the bulbs? Have you checked the connection?

The bulbs seem to work fine. I feel like it might be a fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2011 Honda Pilot

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pilot yourself? What have you tried so far?

I"M working on it right now. Trying to get it working again. Right now I"m thing to check the fuses, but I need to know which fuse covers the operation of the vehicles tailights

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Notreally

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
4/2/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Tell me which lights do not work with the parking lights on. Interior instrument illumination, front parking, rear parking, license plate lights?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris