Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need to unlock my Honda CRV's radio. I have its VIN and…

Customer Question
Hi there - i need...
Hi there - i need to unlock my Honda CRV's radio. I have its VIN and radio serial number, but need a 4 digit code.... can you help? Thanks in advance!
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
4/1/2018
Mechanic for Honda: eauto, The Car Guy replied 3 months ago
eauto
eauto, The Car Guy

Can I get the VIN?

And do you have serial #

Hi John - VIN: SHSRE67707U025894Serial (via Nav): HDB22012138, so I think that's 22012138.I'm looking for a 4 digit number, I was given a 5 digit previously which hasn't worked.... thanks in advance!

Double check that vin

It's correct as I've written it down...SHSRE67707U025894
I'll check in the car again now

Is this in the USA???

Ah.... no, UK.
The VIN is definitely correct. Can you unlock in the UK?

I can not . Usually they offer the codes free on the Honda website . Have you tried there

I found the US Honda website but not the UK - do you have a link?

No I dont .let me look

What year crv?

I've tried a UK "onlineradiocodes" website and Honda have said they can do this on Tuesday... but I'm travelling tomorrow and satnav would be helpful!

What year is your crv

2007, touch screen with sat nav

63633. Was the one you have?

strange. I need a 4 digit. Have tried 6363 and 3633 but no joy.... will need to call Honda I think...

any luck

Hi. No. Need to put it into a dealer next week!

hope it works out