Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

2006 TRX400FA, cannot get neutral light to come on so can't…

Customer Question
2006 TRX400FA, cannot get...

2006 TRX400FA, cannot get neutral light to come on so can't start. The display does not always light up when switch is turned on. have to wiggle switch to get display to come on. Bad switch????

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The whole display, speed, gear, mileage ect.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '06 Honda?

TRX400FA

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to. Just tried working gear shift to get neutral light to come on. Rev. light seems to work every time but cannot get a neutral light

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 3 days by:
3/31/2018
Mechanic for Honda: eric remington,
 replied 3 months ago
eric remington
Possible neutral safety switch...do u have vin number