Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

The engine malfunction light is on, and the D on the gear…

The engine malfunction light...

The engine malfunction light is on , and the D on the gear indicator was flashing.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Honda Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Honda?

2010

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No. This just now happened.

3/27/2018
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic
Phone call session started

please let me know what the code is if you get to AutoZone

Code P0847

thank you. please standby

what model is your honda?

Fit

ok

its a very easy fix. one switch needs replaced

Ok. Thanks. I’ll take it in tomorrow.

youre welcome