Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I UNDERSTAND THE BATTERY IN MY 92 ALLANTE IS BEHIND

Customer Question
PASSENGER SEATHOW DO I ACCESS...
I UNDERSTAND THE BATTERY IN MY 92 ALLANTE IS BEHIND PASSENGER SEATHOW DO I ACCESS ITIT IS NOT VISABLEMY RADIO WILL NOT TURN ONRADIO FUSE #7 UNDER ASH TRAY IS OKAYARE THERE MORE RADIO FUSES AND WHERE ARE THEYIF I HAVE TO REMOVE RADIO IS IT UNDER DASH BEHIND GLOVE BOXDROP DOWN BELOW GLOVE BOX TO REMOVECAN RADIO BE REBUILT OR EASIER TO REPLACETHANKS JIM
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
3/25/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue

In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

The Battery is located in the Passenger Compartment behind RH seat behind access cover.

​CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW PDF FILE THE PODF FILE AND PICTUR LOCATION OF BATTERY TO HELP YOU REMOVE IT

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

IT SOUNDS AS IF I HAVE TO ***** TOP AND THEN LIFT BLACK COVER WHICH MUST BE ACCESS COVERTO EXPOSE BATTERY ...WILL TRY THAT LATER THIS MORNINGIS THE RADIO FUSE IN BY BATTERYHOW DO I REMOVE RADIO AS IT WILL NOT TURN ON....WILL CHECK FUSE FIRST THANKS JIM
Mechanic for Honda: Shawn Few ,
 replied 3 months ago

radio fuse is in the rear fuse box or in the at shifter fuse box ,click on link to view fuse box locations, Unfortunately

in 1992 the manual is not providing with instruction on radio removal

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You??ASE Certified Technician

MY FIRST QUESTION FOR MY CADILLAC ALLANTE WAS REFERRED TO CADILLAC MECHANIC JERRY NEWTONMY SECOND QUESTION FOR MY ALLANTE WAS REFERRED TO HONDA MECHANIC YOURSELFI DO NOT NEED 2 MECHANICS FOR 2 CHARGESPLEASE CANCEL MY REFERRALTHANKS JIM