Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I bought a Honda n the radio is locked. 123018 No. 2008

I bought a Honda...

I bought a Honda n the radio is locked

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has this ever happened before?

123018 No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2008 Element EX

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Element yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

46511

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/24/2018
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

NEW RULES to follow:
I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of
ownership.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

your tellinge that I paid you money so you could just tell me I have to take it to the dealership
If your going to help me get my stereo fix then yes
But if all your going to do is tell me to take it to the dealership then no

Actually, I have provided you with the truth and a correct answer.

This won't cost you a dime to get the code from them. Plus, I didn't make any of these rules nor did I change them. My rating should suffer because of it either.

Thanks again, Ron

Thanks again, Ron

No

Great, then please remember to rate me 5 stars for my honesty and correct answer.

Thanks again, Ron

rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor