Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

On my 2003 Hinda CRV. On my 2003 Honda CRV the left rear…

On my 2003 Hinda...

On my 2003 Hinda CRV

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

On my 2003 Honda CRV the left rear seat will fold down but the lower seat will not release from it's brackets so I can fold it up out of the way.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/23/2018
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Thank you for taking time to seek expert Honda advice. I am reviewing your question and gathering information. Please standby.

I believe this Honda service bulletin has the answer to your problem. It has all of the steps to resolve your problem.

Please reply if you need more help so we can continue this conversation at no extra charge. This does not have to be my only answer. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate at the top of the page before exiting the site. Rating does not close out your question or cost extra. Remember, sometimes it is difficult to completely diagnose your vehicle without being there, I will try to give you the best answer possible.

Thank you!
~Honda-Man Factory trained and ASE certified Honda-BMW tech 30+ years experience.

Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
It worked!! Thank you very much! Need to load numerous cases of frozen seaweed (yes - seaweed - to be made into kelp jerky!)
and now I'll have the room.
Peter