Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My 2003 Honda Civic alarm sometimes goes off and it drains…

Customer Question
My 2003 Honda Civic alarm...
My 2003 Honda Civic alarm sometimes goes off and it drains my battery
How do I permanently disable a 2003 Honda Civic alarm so I won’t go off anymore
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Honda
3/22/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 month ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question and I will be posting your reply ASAP.

Hey how are you ,I will Try to Help you with This Issue
In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sunday through Friday from around 5 am to 9 pm Eastern time.Zone If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.
If you see a call request on your screen ,That is an automated feature the web site offers all customers.

Unfortunately there is no fuse or relay to pull out to permanently disable it ,You will need a Capable Factory scanner or equivalent to Read the Fault codes in the anti theft Module needed here ,that is done by hooking up the scanner to your vehicle DLC data port connector and based on these faults we can pull up a Pin Point Troubleshoot and be Accurate ,If you do get the Faults Read ,Please post them back here for me and I can Help You Further on it and send you the pin point troubleshoot to perform or the most possible causes for it .

CLICK ON LINK TO VIEW PDF FILE ,FOR SYSTEM DESCRIPTION AND OPERATION AND PARTS INVOLVED , I MEAN IT COULD BE AS SIMPLE AS HOOD SWITCH OR DOOR SWITCH ,TRIGGERING IT , A KEY RF SIGNAL ,ETC .

PAY THE $100 FOR HONDA SCANNER AND GET FAULT CODE AND THEN WE CAN PULL UP PIN POINT TROUBLESHOOT AND WE ARE NOT GUESSING AND FIX IT CORRECTLY ,WISH THERE WAS ANOTHER WAY

If more help is needed, Please use the reply Tab to continue our conversation.

, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click here or above).

You can Rate at Any Time and we Can Continue to work on your question as This Will Not Close out your Question.

I work on delivering the best answer and help but in some cases,

It can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
In the meantime I just disconnect the battery. Is there anything easier I Can do?

actual if it is draining the battery taking the fuse for honr out want do , so disconnecting battery is the only thing , I m sorry wish there was

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May receive My my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You?Chad Farhat?ASE Certified Technician

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat