Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My vsa light has a! when I hit it. On the Honda accord the…

Customer Question
My vsa light has...

My vsa light has a ! mark when I hit it

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

On the Honda accord the vsa button

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Accord?

09 jonda acoord

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

No..nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes and also my airbag light is on as well

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
3/22/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Have you used a scan tool to see which codes are stored for these warning lights you have?

No i have not

Not knowing the codes I can not provide much that would be of use. Is it possible for you to get it scanned by a capable scan tool and reply then?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris