Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2017 Honda CRV with under 10,000 miles on it. the…

Good morning...I have a...

Good morning...I have a 2017 Honda CRV with under 10,000 miles on it. the electrical system went out last Monday and again this morning making the car unsafe to drive. Can you please tell me if other issues have been reported and if there is anything i can do? thanks, Michelle

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I have only had my serviced at the Honda dealership where it was bought. I brought it to the dealership last month and was told i would have to pay for diagnostic tests because my warranty is null and void due to some body work I had them do in september. I will not pay as the body work done was not near brakes.

Mechanic's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Thanks

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Are these the orignial brakes?

Under 10,000 miles and yes original brakes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

3/21/2018
Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician

Hi there. Sorry to hear you are having issues. So, I'm going to ask you a few questions, and hopefully be able to give you some direction.

The electrical system going out - does this mean the car stops running?

Ok i’ Ready
We can just chat

OK - so does it stop running?

Canuck Tech
Canuck Tech, Auto Service Technician

Hi there. Feel free to call.

What is your phone number
p>