Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Honda won’t move any gear (automatic) and makes loud noise!

Customer Question
Honda won’t move any...

Mechanic's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Today

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
3/21/2018
Mechanic for Honda: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago
koboma

Welcome to JUST ANSWER small engines, let me try to help you !! I don't know it all, but maybe together we can get you a satisfactory answer!

Mechanic for Honda: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago

What is this? Car, ATV, SUV, Motorcycle?

Car 2010 Honda Civic 117000 miles
Mechanic for Honda: koboma,
 replied 4 months ago

Let's see if we can get it moved to the Honda car group.

Mechanic for Honda: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician

Hello there,

Do you have a Honda dealer nearby?

They are the best option for what is wrong with your transmission.

If you have not noticed an oil leak, then fluid level is probably not the cause.

Loud sounds from an auto transmission are not a good sign.

Gary

Mechanic for Honda: Gary, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago

Hello again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you

Kind regards

Gary