Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

When I turn off the car and the ignition is off the car

Customer Question
When I turn off...

When I turn off the car and the ignition is off the car continues to run how do I turn off the

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery lately?

Car

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Yes it's a brand new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

Car is a 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I haven't tried anything

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Why does it have the problem

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Does your car have push button or key start?