Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need the code to unlock my radio after swapping batteries.

Customer Question
I need the code...

I need the code to unlock my radio after swapping batteries. Online I have entered my vin number and serial number and it’s saying the vin number is *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Audi?

Honda CR-V 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I need is the radio unlock code I’ve looked it up and put my vin number and serial code in online to give me my radio code and it’s saying the vin number is ***** but it’s not

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
3/18/2018
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 3 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

Cool glad I paid for you to tell me nothing thanks