Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

It will run for awhile and then it will act like it isn't…

Customer Question
It will run for...

It will run for awhile and then it will act like it isn't getting fuel and then it won't start any more it is a 1991 honda accord lx 2.2l 4-cylinder have replaced fuel pump spark plugs wires water pump and (master relay switch x2) will run for about 30 minutes and then it will just die on me and won't start back up

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

There is about 250,000 miles and i had no problems with it until last summer when it was hot out side then it started doing it

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Replaced fuel pump spark plugs wires water pump and (master relay switch x2)

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Honda
3/18/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Amedee
Amedee, Former ASE Master Technician

Hello and welcome!

My name isCustomerand I can assist you with your question.

Are you looking for some possible causes?

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician