Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Need a radio unlock code for a 2001 Honda Civic Serial

Customer Question
Number U3000L7399...
Need a radio unlock code for a 2001 Honda Civic Serial Number U3000L7399
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
3/17/2018
Mechanic for Honda: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 4 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hello, my name is ***** ***** to Just Answer! I will be assisting you with your questions today. Give me one moment while I review this.

NEW RULES to follow:
I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of
ownership.

Please understand that I don't know your skill level or tools
you have to assist us. Also understand that I can't see, smell,
hear, or touch the vehicle either, so your patience is
appreciated. JA is a great Q/A site, but it does not replace a
repair shop. So please don’t shoot the messenger if I have to
deliver bad news:)
pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me

Thanks, Ron

Did you have any more questions for me at this time?

Thanks again, Ron

Hello Ron,,
I understand the Security Risk and now the reason you can't Help me !!
How do I get a Refund from Paypal??
Thanks, Peter

Not sure why you're seeking a refund when I told you how to get your code for free?

We didn't make or change these rules/laws, we just follow them and I did provide you with a correct answer.

Thanks again, and please remember to rate me 5 stars.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me
My goal is to assist you in the repair of your vehicle by
supplying you with well educated information. I may not
always have the exact fix you wanted to hear, but my job is
to get you on the right track, which I always do. I can’t hear,
see, smell or touch your vehicle from where I’m at, so your
understanding of that is greatly appreciated. There are no
magical answers, but I do my best to guide you in the right
direction.