Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I haven't gone through the bank of fuses yet but there seems…

Customer Question
I haven't gone through...

I haven't gone through the bank of fuses yet but there seems to be several issues that happened at once. The three windows not including the drivers window stopped working which I think is tied to the arm/disarm switch on the driver's door. Both courtesy lights stopped working, and the A/C system won't let me choose dual control or it's stuck in dual with the green light on. Unfortunately when the A/C is on the drivers side gets cool while the passenger side gets hot. Not sure yet if they're all tied together

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The green light that illuminates when you select DUAL control on the Air Cond switches. The two courtesy/map lights are the dual switches above the center console.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

'05 Honda Accord 4 cylinder 4 door.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes I'll work it myself. I still have to check fuses but looking to see if it's all tied together. This is my fourth Honda and none of them have had these issues before.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that's all, thank you.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 4 days by:
3/21/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Shawn Few ,
 replied 1 month ago
Shawn Few

Hi , I see that your question has been sitting for a while and has not been answered ,I m sorry for your wait and I like to assist you on it , if you still have not had the issue resolved

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician