Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2006 honda CRV LX and I'm trying to locate the

Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a 2006 honda CRV LX and I'm trying to locate the parking brake switch

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to help find that for your Honda CR-V. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The brake light(Dash) comes on during start up but does not come on when the brake is pulled on

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/16/2018
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Here is a picture with testing instructions, let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uaptwrik8zb5bra/pbs.pdf?dl=0

thanks... how do I get to the switch?

You need to remove the knee bolster below steering wheel, above pedals. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks.

Here are instructions to remove cover.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6rphvojk7lmayf5/dbc.pdf?dl=0

do you have a diagram on how i take that off?

Here are instructions to remove cover.

-

Dan, Technician
Thanks Dan this has very helpful!!!

I'm happy to help, let me know if you run into questions. Thanks.