Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Rear monitor will not show dvd but I can hear sound. 2004…

Customer Question
Rear monitor will not...

Rear monitor will not show dvd but I can hear sound

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2004 Honda Accord

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ex

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just put new DVD player in because the old one died

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 4 days by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.

Inspect and make sure the dvd player connections are connected properly and are tightly seated.If this is o.k. and if you did not have this issue until the dvd player was replaced this may be due to a fault with the replacement dvd player itself needing replaced again to resolve this issue here.I would speak with the facility you purchased it from to see if they can parts warranty it for you to correct this issue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete