Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

How can I upload images for wallpaper in my 2017 Ridgeline…

Customer Question
How can I upload...

How can I upload images for wallpaper in my 2017 Ridgeline touchscreen?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No, I think that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 4 days by:
3/20/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.
I am here Sundays through Thursdays from around 5 am to 2 pm Mountain time.If you respond and I do not respond back right away I will do so as soon as I can.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here since your question has been sitting for so long.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Unfortunately since no one has posted any info here on how this can be done this may be due to the info needed may be difficult to obtain and you may have to obtain this info from a dealer due to the year of your model here.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete