Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Do you need a special wrench to set camber on back wheel of…

Customer Question
Do you need a...

Do you need a special wrench to set camber on back wheel of 2014 Honda crv

Mechanic's Assistant: Besides this, what condition is the car in?

Real good less 60000 miles

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

No took to tire shop for alignment said I needed adjustable cam rd

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Think that is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
3/15/2018
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

are you there?