Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

How do I connect the rear camera that came with my stereo…

Customer Question
Ok so how do I...
Ok so how do I connect the rear camera that came with my stereo
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
3/15/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Service Technician replied 4 months ago
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Service Technician

What is the Brand & Model Number / Part Number of the Camera you are installing?

It's the one u ready looked up with the 7018B

There is no picture or info about a Camera with the 7018B Radio you installed in our last post
Do you have info on the Camera?

Um let me see

Can you post a readable picture of the Wiring instructions of the 7018B radio also?

Camera wiring instructions should have came in the box with your 7018B radio also
.

This is it

no picture yet

Thanks........2 ways you can wire this
1) Connect RED wire to GREEN / BLACK (+) wire at Reverse Light in rear of car
Connect BLACK - wire to Ground -
Run Camera Cable (YELLOW Plug) to Radio & plug into back of Radio "CAM" plug
OR
2) Locate the Reverse Switch at the Console
Run wires to Console Switch
Connect RED wire to GREEN / BLACK (+) wire at Reverse Switch
Connect BLACK - wire to Ground -

.

Did you have any other questions?
I see you have viewed my reply but have not selected a rating.

Rating does not incur any additional costs, it simply allows me to be compensated for my time here.
It also does not close the question, you can follow up at any time.
Thank you.

Mechanic for Honda: Don - Mo Lurch, Auto Service Technician replied 3 months ago

Did you have any other questions?
You agreed to Rate the answer when you signed up
Thank you.