Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a code of p1750. My car check engine light is on.

Customer Question
I have a code...

I have a code of p1750. My car check engine light is on. Yesterday my D4 light was flashing and it acted like it didn't want to change 1st and 2nd gear but shi

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Shifted 3 and 4th gear fine till i made it home than it didnt wanna do anything added fluid and seems to go a little better

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

It was blinking

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Honda?

2002 Honda accord ex 4 cylinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

We've replace two parts

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Just trying to see if a needed a new transmission

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Carguy1, certified tech replied 4 months ago
Carguy1
Carguy1, certified tech

My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question Thanks.The site will prompt a call.I will let you know if it's necessary

What parts have you replaced?

Okay

Can you tell me which parts have been replaced?

This code is pointing to a problem with the a/t clutch pressure control solenoids, both A and B. If these have been replaced, you need to remove the backup fuse in the fuse panel inside the car for about 15 seconds, then test drive the car. If the codes come back, then it's a mechanical issue with the transmission, if not, then the issue should be resolved.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help.
Just Answer does not compensate me for my time and resources, you do when you rate my answer by using the stars at the top of the page. Payment for your question includes any follow-up questions you may have. Free trials and subscription questions still require ratings. Your question does not close after you rate. You will still be able to contact me by replying to this post.
Thank you so much!