Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I have a 2016 honda accord i need to have the airbags

Customer Question
I have a 2016...

I have a 2016 honda accord i need to have the airbags replcaed after an accident and i wanted to know about how much that would cost

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that cost for your Honda Accord. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The car has a salvage title but only needs the airbags replaced

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Honda
3/14/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 3 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Here is a quote for parts and labor you may need on separate lists.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pa5hdway168u07p/ABparts.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xkjexx96j3po85q/ABlabor.png?dl=0

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris