Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

While driving all my dashboard lights went on ,, I turned…

Customer Question
While driving all my...

While driving all my dashboard lights went on ,, I turned the car off and then on and they still on

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Yess,, I got my oil changed last week do you think they messed it up

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

Honda CR-V 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CR-V yourself? What have you tried so far?

Reset it that’s it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Honda
3/13/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

Which warning lights stay on?

Engine,tire,nd another I don’t know what it is fir

Have you had it scanned to see if there are codes for these warning lights?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris