Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My 2013 radio screen has gone black but the time and

Customer Question
Hi my 2013 radio screen...
Hi my 2013 radio screen has gone black but the time and direction are still visible in lower corners. The radio works and when I select a station a blue line drops from the top showing my selection than it disappears- kind of like a banner text alert on a smart phone. Any idea how to get the display back completely?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
3/12/2018
Mechanic for Honda: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician
Have you tried disconnecting the vehicle battery for a few minutes?
No I will try that. Didn’t think of that

Ok. Do that and let me know. Thanks.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Hi I disconnected it for a full 2 minutes. It did not fix the problem unfortunately

I am sorry that didnt work. Unfortunately you are going to have to bring it to the dealer as a screen replacement may be neccessary.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!