Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I replaced battery in the remote now the mobilization light…

I replaced battery in...

I replaced battery in the remote now the mobilization light is flashing

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, can you tell me which light it is? And does it blink first, then stay on steady?

The key light on the dashboard, blinks on and off continuous

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Honda?

2003 Honda Accord with 2.4 eng

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Accord yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Disconnect batteries,and tried the reset processor but the remote doesn’t seem to be working

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Engine will turn but will not start

Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician

My name is***** you still needing assistance?

I am waiting on a very important call at this time. Let me get back with you later
Phone call isn’t necessary. I am not able to chat that way. It’s an automated system that asks for a phone call. We can chat via the forum.
Is the engine spinning over fast and strong when you turn the key to start, or does it seem sluggish?
justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
the engine is spinning over strong
Daniel, Manager
Phone call session started