Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Trying to find location of. Heater core on a 02 passport.

Customer Question
Trying to find location...

Trying to find location of. Heater core on a 02 passport

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Has there been any leaking from the hoses?

Yes the coolant is coming back inside the vehicle

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passport yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, i have removed the glove box the center console and the 2 seats for room to work

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 4 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by

I need to get this fix this weekend
Mechanic for Honda: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 4 months ago

Disregard one of the last attachments. Atatched is the correct one.

This is not specific enough, tell me which side and exact location
At least give me what I asked for
Mechanic for Honda: david craig, Auto Mechanic replied 4 months ago
david craig
david craig, Auto Mechanic

you will need to remove the dash

Is it behind the glove box

it is in the center a little to the right. you have to remove the entire dash

hows it going?