Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I cant get it into gear. The car is an 2007. 2007 Honda

Customer Question
I cant get it...

I cant get it into gear

Mechanic's Assistant: How old is the transmission? Have you checked the brake switch?

The car is an 2007

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Honda?

2007 Honda civic si 6spd

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic Si yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did, I replaced the slave and master clutch

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

But still I did not work

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Honda
any idea what would be?
3/10/2018
Mechanic for Honda: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 5 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

when the trans was out did you try to get it into gear?