Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I am trying to locate the relay for the fog lights on my…

I am trying to...

I am trying to locate the relay for the fog lights on my 2013 civic sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know what size fuse it needs?

Fuses are ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Civic yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i check the fuse and they check out okay the fuse is a 20 amp fuse

3/6/2018
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• THE TIME I AM ONLINE, 7 days a week normally online around midday and then late evening until early morning.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website normally after my first reply. I complete calls where I feel it is a benefit.
  • UPLOADED LINKS I SEND, if I upload dropbox links, they will open on a home PC, often they fail on a work PC, on a phone use the box on the top right of your phone screen for direct download.

The fog light relay is inside the fuse/relay box under the hood. Is that all you needed?

You now will see a rating scale 1=bad to-5=excellent because I have posted a full or partial answer instead of an info request. When you rate I get a portion of the deposit you made, no rating means you still paid, but I earn nothing. My goal is understanding your question, and addressing it in full detail. In return, receiving a 5-star rating. Rating does not close the post or stop the conversation. Please keep in contact and reply as much as needed. Thanks, Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my response. If any part of my response is unclear, please let me know. It’s my goal to deliver excellent service, so if I've done that, please don't forget to give me a 5-star rating.You can still reply. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician